Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The quintessential jewelry box. In theory it does it’s job, protecting your precious pieces from any sort of adverse element while keeping them from getting lost. The downside, however, is that you aren’t able to enjoy your pieces when you’re not wearing them.

Jewelry is an art form, so why shouldn’t you display them for all to see?

My good friend Danika has two frames hanging from a lovely satin ribbon in her bathroom. It was from her, that I decided to make one of my own out of an old frame I found at an antique dealer.



Now my favorite pieces are on display for all to enjoy. A unique, one of a kind frame surrounds a simple silver screen that allows you to hang your jewelry effortlessly. You can hang the frames on your wall, or simply lean them on a shelf to create instant artwork out of pieces that are otherwise hidden.



Look for more of these on my etsy page.

Have a certain color in mind? Let me know and I can custom make one to fit your décor!

1 comment: