Thursday, September 3, 2009

Clutch Frenzy!



I have a bit of an obsession and it comes in the form of clutch purses. With all the fabric options and accessories you can add to make your clutch one of a kind, I find myself creating one to compliment an outfit, a moment in time, or "just because."

They're perfect for a party, a night on the town, or to grab when you're heading out to brunch. Recently, I've been commissioned to create custom clutches for a few different wedding parties, and I couldn't be more thrilled or honored. One order will be an ivory and chocolate brown thai silk for the bride, and coordinating chocolate silk for the bridesmaids. I recently bought the material and almost broke down sobbing in the store...The fabric is just THAT beautiful. On top of the clutches will be organza flowers, handmade by yours truly. The thought of the finished product gives me goosebumps. (Keep your eyes peeled for photos)

It's wonderful when you love what you do.

I welcome custom orders. If there's a special pattern or color you like let me know and we'll work together to create a clutch that's perfect for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment