Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dream A Little Dream...

While most women dream sweet dreams of knights in shining armor sweeping them off their feet and carrying them into the sunset, I'm busy dreaming of things like new patterns, fabric and marketing strategies.

Yes, It's THAT bad.

Fortunately, not all is lost because out of one of those dreams came an idea for my new tags that I will include in my shipped products. I am still working on a more "cost effective" model, but for now, this is what I will be using.




And here's a "sneak peek" at one of the rosette's I made that will grace the top of a thai silk bridal clutch I'm making for a lovely bride...Stay tuned for the photos of the bride's and bridesmaid's bags! (Design from yet, another dream...Naps are VERY lucrative in my line of business.)

No comments:

Post a Comment